McCain; as dumb as a box of rocks.

As most of you know, I am not a fan of John McCain. He is not a real Conservative and does not properly represent the Republican party. I believe the election of John McCain would ruin the Conservative movement and it would take years for a true Conservative to run as a Republican again.

So, to further my cause I am going to periodically use this blog to convince all of you Republicans to vote for the reincarnation of Jimmy Carter the peanut farmer from Georgia: Barack Hussein Obama II. Hopefully, next time around [4 more years] we will get another Reagan.

How stupid is John McCain?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

About John

The blog of John & Becky Bunting
This entry was posted in Our Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to McCain; as dumb as a box of rocks.

1. mariann says:

I don’t know who to vote for anymore! I am liking John McCains Vice President pick. That is about the only thing I like about him. I am really not impressed with Obama either…so I don’t know what we are going to do.

2. andrea says:

I do not like McCain, and even though i think Obama would be a better leader, i think he would be leading us in the wrong direction. The only conclusion i’ve been able to come up with is, is it better to have a dumb/poor leader who is leading the country in generally a good direction (not as great at it as he could be, but in the general direction of “good”) as opposed to a good/charasmatic leader who is leading the country in the wrong direction….I don’t know. I think I may vote for McCain, even though I don’t like him a whole lot, because I don’t agree with hardly anything that Obama says

3. Jeremy Newman says:

I hate McCain. However, at this point, it comes down to the lesser of two evils, and trust me, Obama is much worse than McCain. The problem now is that the republican party does not embody the conservative values that it used to. The promised land isn’t looking so promising anymore.

4. MOM says:

John, I don’t like McCain any more than you do. McCain may dump us in the toilet but having Obama for President would drown us in the toilet. I want this nation to keep breathing!

5. Becky says:

I will not be voting for Obama. I don’t want to vote for McCain and I think his VP needs to quit her job to go home and take care of her kids. I will probably vote for McCain but my vote won’t count because 1) I live in CA and 2) my husband is voting for Obama. Oh, well, I just can’t bring myself down that far.

6. Karrie says:

Funny! I hate politics. I will vote, even though it won’t really do any good being in CA. Did I say I hate politics? Every one is full of “it”, and there are TOO many laws telling how to live.

Comments are closed.